Tuesday, April 21, 2009

(s)Wellesley Sisters

Will and I took a short break from our running regimen to travel to a magical, far away land. Upon our return, I found myself requiring a little bit of inspiration to get back on track with our training schedule. After a short but satisfying run in the park, I came home to read about the Boston Marathon that just took place this past weekend. Imagine my surprise and delight when I came across this slideshow about the "Girls of Wellesley" on the website for a popular runner's magazine (Runners World). Although the slideshow is informative and amusing, it's not quite able to portray the magnitude and goosebump-inducing thrill of experiencing the Wellesley Scream Tunnel first-hand. You may find the slideshow here: http://www.runnersworld.com/photo/wellesley/home.html

Coming Soon: Pictures and notes from our trip to Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment